With Valentines Day around the corner its time to think about what you are going to be wearing on your hot date. But from a fashion perspective we can all agree that Valentines Day can get tacky very fast. My advice pick one or two festive but pretty chic pieces and keep the rest of your look refined. You won't go wrong with these V-Day ideas. You could wear them all year round. No boyfriend? No problem! Get dressed up and go out with your gal pals and let your hair down.
1. Wear a flirty white dress
2. Wear modest red and lace dress with a sweet heart neckline.
3. Not a dress kinda girl? Wear a cute little shorts number. Dress it up with a black silk top and dainty accessories.
4. You can never go wrong with a little black dress. This one is my favourite. Keep the top of your dress high and show your pins.
5. Be Blue. A relaxing colour to wear and try different hemlines.
6. Or if your all loved up go all out. Red, Red, Red.
Always With Style,
La Moda Stylist